Securimage-WP WordPress Plugin
The Securimage-WP plugin for WordPress adds Securimage CAPTCHA protection to the registration and comment forms on your WordPress blog or website.
From your WordPress Settings menu, you can easily customize all aspects of the CAPTCHA image to match your site’s look, as well as customize the security features of the CAPTCHA.
Securimage-WP also has the ability to stream secure, high-quality, dynamic audio CAPTCHAs to browsers or mobile devices using HTML5.
Addtional Features Include:
- Protect comment, registration, login, or lost password forms
- Shortcode support
- Customize code-length, image dimensions, colors and distortion factors from a menu
- Word or math based CAPTCHA images and audio
- Add a custom signature to your images
- Stream audio using HTML5 (compatible with mobile) with optional Flash fallback
- Easily add CSS classes and styles to the CAPTCHA inputs
- Select the sequence of the CAPTCHA inputs to match your site layout
- Allows pingbacks and trackbacks, and replies from administration panel
- Doesn’t require cookies or PHP session support; codes are stored in the WordPress database
- Works with BuddyPress
- Supports multiple captchas on a single post or page
- WordPress 3.2 or greater
- Requires PHP 5.2+ with GD and FreeType
Click Plugins » Add New and search for Securimage-WP. Click Install Plugin and then activate! Plugin can now be administered from the Settings menu.
Alternatively, download the zip file from the WordPress Plugin Directory. Extract the contents and upload the files to the securimage-wp folder in your wp-content/plugins directory and then activate in WordPress from the Plugins menu.