Securimage 3.5.2 has been released which includes new features and some improvements and fixes.
- Add getCaptchaHtml() method for automatically generating HTML code for forms.
- Add getTimeToSolve() method for telling how long it took for the captcha to be solved (correctly or incorrectly).
- Font ratio can be adjusted manually to fit the text into the image better for smaller images
- Securimage was added to packagist.org.
- The SoX (Swiss Army knife of audio manipulation) binary can be used to effect the audio files dynamically to make them more difficult for bots to solve.
If you use an older version, consider upgrading to 3.5.2, and new users should download 3.5.2.