Several recent updates have been made to the Securimage WordPress Plugin. Among the changes are:
- Options to add CAPTCHA to WordPress registration, login, comment, and lost password forms
- Works with BuddyPress registration forms
- Automatic installation of language packs for audio CAPTCHA
- Added a shortcode for displaying Securimage on any WordPress post or page
- General improvements to functionality and appearance
HTML5 audio support with optional Flash fallback is coming soon so mobile devices will be fully supported. If the lame binary is installed on the system, CAPTCHA audio can be converted to MP3 to reduce bandwidth of audio CAPTCHA. Stay tuned for updates.